Rust CE Hack

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Rust CE Hack
Hello all rust hackers, here are some scripts on rust using my hacks. The features are:
- Get Player Position
- Daytime
- Super Jump
- No Fall Damage
- Super Speed

To download, please click "Download and Thanks"

Virus Scans
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...fc1ab4aa781b30ⓘ

rust_mpgh.net.rar21 KB · 3,349 downloads Clean
I test, VAC no ban. thank.
this is yours? if not put the credits please...

EDIT: Player position not working for me...
I have no one function is not vklyuchaetsya!
Ok its work, you need Cheat Engine and game on. Super jump - push space more then you push it evryday No fall damage - tru it work on steam.
I did not zapuskayutsya scripts .. I click on the cross and he proposes and launches vseravno not cheat!
where it is installed!?
just in the game folder?

oh, sorry, I'm a newbie .. and I found that we need Cheat Engine!
i would hope you add credits as this is posted, and not made by you
does not work "Get Player Position" !!!

(Other functions are working)

*EDIT*
ahaha! it simply indicates the position of the player, not the players on the map! ahaha!
Can someone please explain to me how do i use this hack? Thanks
i need walk-throught-door hacks) why i need super jump in this game?) crash the roof of the house with weight of my body?)
So just to clarify, this will not VAC ban? Meaning, only if you make it obvious and an admin of the server gets involved, you're fine?
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us