Well it still works for me, It's a "RUST LEGACY" hack and i dont think the legacy version will update because it is ment to be the older version. For me the hack works really good except the Rad hack i can't seem to make it work whenever i press the middlemouse button nothinhg happents
OutdatedRust Legacy Hack
Some server's the RAD/SUICIDE Hack wont work for some-reason, works on some not on other's moslty Low Pop servers it will work.
It is detected. Don't use it unless you want to get banned. High ban rate guys.
1. Stole? I'm sharing something you nimwit..
2. Credits to whoever made this. Happy now?
3. Lazy? Ever heard of the word B - U - S - Y?
4. You can't -rep here.
5. I don't see where you released instructions on Cheatpunch?
6. Bruh you have one post..
You sound like a reactionist from youtube.
"Im releasing this to get the original guy credit" ......and a lil side credit for myself for the dumbshits that don't realize this is stolen material presented as something you made yourself. (Minus) -rep.
omitting the credits that are due is the same as not sourcing original subject matter.
It'd be like releasing somebody else's book with your name on the cover.
Get real buddy
2. Credits to whoever made this. Happy now?
3. Lazy? Ever heard of the word B - U - S - Y?
4. You can't -rep here.
5. I don't see where you released instructions on Cheatpunch?
6. Bruh you have one post..
You sound like a reactionist from youtube.
"Im releasing this to get the original guy credit" ......and a lil side credit for myself for the dumbshits that don't realize this is stolen material presented as something you made yourself. (Minus) -rep.
omitting the credits that are due is the same as not sourcing original subject matter.
It'd be like releasing somebody else's book with your name on the cover.
Get real buddy
do i use extreme injector?
i have a same problem..help us out !
Still working?
uh everytime i try to tp to someone or fly i get banned from the server lmao
The esp ban proof ?
I know it is old... but does it still works? ... buyed Rust 4 days ago... xD
undetected guys?
I think it still works and it is still undetected if you don't be obvious that you are aimboting or flying.
How do I set up this up? I replaced the files and started up game and it just crashed idk what I am doing wrong.
This thread is closed for replies.
