[Tutorial] Model Changing.

Posts 136–150 of 150 · Page 10 of 10
Don't just say thanks, press it. (If you haven't already)
I dont get his, i mean i ge thte proxess but the end product doesn't turn out right, the modle is still the same gun, the texture is different, how i i change the modle? so it goes right?
lol your 12? im 13 xD bish......
I wanna join the UFB X.x X.x X.x idk why but im really into modding and i can mod EVERYTHING now =p
Quote Originally Posted by lingfei1994 View Post
I dont get his, i mean i ge thte proxess but the end product doesn't turn out right, the modle is still the same gun, the texture is different, how i i change the modle? so it goes right?
I think I screwed up the tutorial. D: Can't edit it, it's just a general idea. Try it with other guns, then post back when you get a successful mod.
No You Didnt Stuff Up I Now Know How To Model Change

Switching The PVWLA Files

XD!
Win. He said PVMLA_W swaps with PVMLA. Notice the W in the first file. I messed dat up and got a M92FS with poopy color >.>
If I could edit it, I would.
Helped alot gallo. Thanks.

(I pressed it too)
No problem man, Glad I could help. And thankies for the Thankies. ^_^
noooooopeshort
Only Rate of Fire changes with this kind of modding, to change anything else, (Other than model and texture) We need to crack attributes.rez.
Ty man for this amazing tutorial. im really new to modding etc and this kinda helped alot
Nice.
hey bro please can you add a video
Posts 136–150 of 150 · Page 10 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?