WOW man your the best!!!! repped+Thanked!
[Tutorial] Model Changing.
Very Detailed tutorial good job.
I don't like when people don't explain things properly like 'put the thingy in the thingy' because its just wrong and stupid
I don't like when people don't explain things properly like 'put the thingy in the thingy' because its just wrong and stupid
Thanks. I make jokes about people who say things like that. Like when someone said 'My hacks are broken, how to fix?' I went. 'Ohh, easy, all you have to do, is replace thingy with that thing, copy thing to that file over there, inject thingy into thingy and thingy will work.'
Don't forget to Rep and thank if you haven't already. (:
Don't forget to Rep and thank if you haven't already. (:
Reputation.. I don't care that much about it, but anything that isn't flame is appreciated.
You know the medal thing underneath your dp? This thing gives people reputation.
Edit: Beat me to the explanation Gallo xD
Edit: Beat me to the explanation Gallo xD
The little green thing? xD Anyway.
I've given you reputation..
Does anyone know how to mod without Photoshop i've lost the tutorial somewhere
Does anyone know how to mod without Photoshop i've lost the tutorial somewhere
Theres a Photoshop CS3 portable which you don't have to install, want that?
There are quite a few portable ones floating around, I wouldn't trust many torrentz though. (: Also, to make the modding process, my way faster, with textures, you do not have to convert files.
Gallo, I've noticed something about you, you always have your own way of doing things, lol. So original. :P
I'm 12, what do you expect from a 12 year old with a higherish IQ. I'm always making things up. ;D so what else did I do differently? o.o
I just finally got it to work w/ Spas 12 and M590 CQB.
COol, nice work. xD
well thanks for the tuto
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Mod TutorialsInjecting, texture modding and model changing! 27/4/2010 294 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[Tutorial]Injecting, texture modding and model changing! 27/4/2010 3 Combat Arms Mod Tutorials[Tutorial]Injecting, texture modding and model changing! 20 Combat Arms Mod DiscussionNoob question about model changing.
0 Combat Arms Mod DiscussionModel Changing help.
4
