PHOTOGRAPHYRate my IG

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Rate my IG
Hey all these pictures are taken buy iphone 6

trying to save up some money to buy a cam


Please rate it and if u like it follow me thank you


https://instagram.com/SEEK3R/

If u don't like anything let me know why
any tips to help me improve i'll take
if u hate it let me know why

and thank you for your time
Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonsDesign View Post
10/10! Love your work, man!
Quote Originally Posted by johnmark317 View Post
You have talent!
Thanks guys really appreciate it
I like it man, All very nice tones. I'd like to see you vary your style a little though, it's quite distinct, but great things happen when you let yourself get experimental.

I also have no idea what I'm talking about.
Really, really awesome!

10/10 - nice pics
Yes. very good picture
pretty cool pictures m8. I like the editing.
Sick pictures. Can't wait until you get the camera.
Really nice man, I like how the iPhone looks so crisp. If you're looking for something sort of cheap, they had a few bundles on amazon / ebay this week for Canon T5is with multiple lenses. Like 3-500$ off, was thinking about getting one myself!
Quote Originally Posted by JacketJr View Post
Really nice man, I like how the iPhone looks so crisp. If you're looking for something sort of cheap, they had a few bundles on amazon / ebay this week for Canon T5is with multiple lenses. Like 3-500$ off, was thinking about getting one myself!
oo i wanna get one soon i'll look and guys thanks for the comments
Cool, love the settings, good timing bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Hashirama senju View Post
Hey all these pictures are taken buy iphone 6

trying to save up some money to buy a cam


Please rate it and if u like it follow me thank you


https://instagram.com/SEEK3R/

If u don't like anything let me know why
any tips to help me improve i'll take
if u hate it let me know why

and thank you for your time
Add more emotional aspects to your pictures
I have only take a few like this / made a few
But here are some I posted

Not like the pictures you take but they get the person thinking emotionally more imho.


Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?