DetectedSunflares Multihack

Posts 31–45 of 78 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedHacker View Post

Does it work for you man?
It keeps crashing and I tried Windowed mode, fullscreen and fullscreen windowed.
Tbh, I didn't try it... Waiting on my new PC to come and then won't even cheat on that PC as I'll have ESEA
Quote Originally Posted by j3ady View Post
dont work for me,

the hack opened but i dont see nothing

Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedHacker View Post

Same. Then it just saying 'that It crashed'.
This is the part when I say it is a virus.
Read the instructions. Make sure you got framework 4.0 and check if your computer has at least 20% free cpu while running csgo. This is quite intense for the cpu. Check if you are running in windowed fullscreen or windowed(add -noborder to start options of the game). Make sure you leave all the files together.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunflares View Post
Read the instructions. Make sure you got framework 4.0 and check if your computer has at least 20% free cpu while running csgo. This is quite intense for the cpu. Check if you are running in windowed fullscreen or windowed(add -noborder to start options of the game). Make sure you leave all the files together.
Did all that, and still crashing.
It doesn't matter if that's on Windowed mode or Fullscreen or Fullscreen Windowed.
Added -noborder, nothing happened.
I really am thinking that it is a virus.
Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedHacker View Post

Did all that, and still crashing.
It doesn't matter if that's on Windowed mode or Fullscreen or Fullscreen Windowed.
Added -noborder, nothing happened.
I really am thinking that it is a virus.
Did you put it on an external hard drive or usb? Please give me some information about your computer what os etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunflares View Post
Did you put it on an external hard drive or usb? Please give me some information about your computer what os etc.
Hard Drive.
PC specs in the profile.
COol hack. Is it detected yet?
There is no way to fix this man.
I tried every option! I really think it is a virus.
Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedHacker View Post
There is no way to fix this man.
I tried every option! I really think it is a virus.
*if you have a pc*
get Malwarebytes if you don't have it, and scan your computer.

what apps are you running in the background?
Quote Originally Posted by Valeriya View Post
*if you have a pc*
get Malwarebytes if you don't have it, and scan your computer.

what apps are you running in the background?
I have a PC.

Nothing big is running in the background.
Skype, Google Chrome, AMD drivers and etc..

Is it working for you?
Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedHacker View Post

I have a PC.

Nothing big is running in the background.
Skype, Google Chrome, AMD drivers and etc..

Is it working for you?
Well dude first of all if it was a virus mod wouldn't have approved it. Try messing around in your amd control panel.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunflares View Post
Well dude first of all if it was a virus mod wouldn't have approved it. Try messing around in your amd control panel.
I even checked out the other site, and they got the same issue that I have.
I really really think it is something with the source code, because many users has it.
Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedHacker View Post

I even checked out the other site, and they got the same issue that I have.
I really really think it is something with the source code, because many users has it.
Works for me...
Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedHacker View Post

I even checked out the other site, and they got the same issue that I have.
I really really think it is something with the source code, because many users has it.
I wish it was man but it's on your end. Try messing in your amd settings really I think the problem is located there make sure it supports direct3D9 drawing.
deteced! dont use!
Posts 31–45 of 78 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?