DetectedSunflares Multihack

Posts 46–60 of 78 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Sunflares View Post
I wish it was man but it's on your end. Try messing in your amd settings really I think the problem is located there make sure it supports direct3D9 drawing.
I have Gigabyte R9 280X, and the latest drivers, I think it supports Direct3D.
Quote Originally Posted by Zwergle11 View Post
deteced! dont use!
Proof?
//2cool4//2short

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ObsessedHacker View Post

I have Gigabyte R9 280X, and the latest drivers, I think it supports Direct3D.
The hack is completely fine by the way, just tested. The only thing is that the aimbot is really glitchy.
yo, add me on skype. I need to speak to you.


SKYPE: HazyOG
Nice work. +Rep
this hack is good but how can open up the gui ?
Quote Originally Posted by unixmax View Post
this hack is good but how can open up the gui ?
Quote Originally Posted by PROlegit44 View Post
I know there is a settings ini in the winrar but in the photo there is a menu that he alters. is there any way to open that or is it just a picture thing
Press the home button
I know there is a settings ini in the winrar but in the photo there is a menu that he alters. is there any way to open that or is it just a picture thing
Quote Originally Posted by kivalz View Post
did you even read his post? cause that question is answered already. as for the protecting thing, why even ask that? protect everything no matter what
does enigma really help?

I'm curious if enigma really does work
I play on a nosteam server which means they dont have VAC
status? ud?
Hack is great, but what do you believe are "legit" values for the aimbot? @Sunflares
Quote Originally Posted by ethomeme24 View Post
Hack is great, but what do you believe are "legit" values for the aimbot? @Sunflares
Well aimspeed below 10 and visual check on.
Hey i have downloaded the hack is the blackedned screen supposed to be there if not how do i remove it
Quote Originally Posted by Zwergle11 View Post
deteced! dont use!
I take it u can show us some proof? if not stfu please
is this undetected? im trying it now , its good so far
I don't know, but the hack itself when I open it up.. I get a ''light dark screen'' and below it says X: Y: Z:.. I get very laggy and can't do anything.. but when I remove it, the whole hacks is gone.. What should I do?
Posts 46–60 of 78 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?