CS:GO FPS boost.

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
CS:GO FPS boost.
Hello, My name is David and I'm 16 years old.

So let's start about our issues today and its FPS drops/ low FPS This is few steps how you can easily fix your FPS drops/ low fps.

So let's start.
1. Make sure that your quality game is on the lowest option. If you have no problem with resolution make sure to make it as low as you can and would be comfortable with.

2. Go to your steam Libary and press right click on CS:GO and after you done that there is a button called: SET LAUNCH OPTIONS.

-threads 6 +fps_max 999 -nosplash -novid -+cl_updaterate 128 +cl_cmdrate 128 +cl_interp 0 +cl_interp_ratio 1 +rate 128000 -high

and copyright that ^ Than you'll need to check how many threads you have in your computer.
How to know how many Cores you have ( Cores = threads ).


And then change your threads to amount cores you have.

3. Razer Cortex.
What is it?
It is basically a program that maximizes your system performance to give you higher frames per second, by automatically shutting off unnecessary processes and applications when you’re gaming, and resuming them when you’re done and defrags your disks, prioritizing your game folders for faster loading and enhanced system efficiency for even smoother gameplay.
Where can I download it?
http://www.razerzone.com/cortex/game-booster
When you are done downloading it you will need to make an account.
100% Free.


4. If you are using laptop switch this step.
Change your power plan to high performance, Most of the people using what windows are offering to them what is not that good for games that require at least 50+ fps to play decently.
How do you change power plan?
This is for you:
Windows 7:

Windows 8:



5. If you are in not that bad situation just skip this step if you are in bad situation don't skip it
Change your windows visual effects to the oldest version of windows it will automatic will disable your effects in your computer and it will be a bit older. ( Your windows version will be the same. )
How do I do that?
This video is for you:

Windows 7:[/B]

Windows 8:


Up to here my name was David and if I helped you with this thing make sure to leave a good comment see you.

No, I didn't copyright it.
Appreciate the tutorial and all, but you posted in the wrong place .
Quote Originally Posted by tykath1234 View Post
Appreciate the tutorial and all, but you posted in the wrong place .
Woops, Correct.
Mod can you move the thread to the tutorial section please?
Thank you for the tutorial, but I need to tell you something, even if you follow these kinds of tips and run the game it wont help if you have bad computer, I can grand you that.

Because I have tried to give same tips as this topic has to offer you to one of my friends, and the game still lagged for him like hell.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Thank you for the tutorial, but I need to tell you something, even if you follow these kinds of tips and run the game it wont help if you have bad computer, I can grand you that.

Because I have tried to give same tips as this topic has to offer you to one of my friends, and the game still lagged for him like hell.
Tell him to try JetBoost.
Quote Originally Posted by zdavid001 View Post
Tell him to try JetBoost.
Your missing a point, you can't make game faster on an older computer.
Quote Originally Posted by Kristijan430 View Post
Thanks that helped
I'm glad it helped.
that tutorial is very helpful got 45 extra fps on my laptop and game ran smoother
Quote Originally Posted by dystans View Post
that tutorial is very helpful got 45 extra fps on my laptop and game ran smoother
Happy it helped
thanks very helpful tutorial for fps increase
Quote Originally Posted by ivarlohe View Post
thanks very helpful tutorial for fps increase
No problem!
Thanks&Rep will be highly appreciate
Thanks for this. Just downloaded the Razer program!
Razer program is only good for shit computers, if you got a medium / good one then that's useless.
idk man i see no difference even with the razer program
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?