QuestionSolvedCS:GO Payment problem

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO Payment problem
Hello, I'm writing again. I want to gift a CS:GO copy to my new account, but when I go to the payment page ( I'm paying trough Steam Wallet ) it says that I need to pay 3 euros more. The game in my country is 10,99, exactly how I have. I changed the store region a multiple times, and still when I try to gift it, it says I need to add 3 more. I think the problem is in that, my brother who lives in Denmark had bought games from my account. I have no idea what to do... Steam is total s**t, terrible policy.
Quote Originally Posted by justbeyourself View Post
Hello, I'm writing again. I want to gift a CS:GO copy to my new account, but when I go to the payment page ( I'm paying trough Steam Wallet ) it says that I need to pay 3 euros more. The game in my country is 10,99, exactly how I have. I changed the store region a multiple times, and still when I try to gift it, it says I need to add 3 more. I think the problem is in that, my brother who lives in Denmark had bought games from my account. I have no idea what to do... Steam is total s**t, terrible policy.
Is this in the steam app or in a web browser?
Tell your brother to stop buying from your account ;D
Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post


Is this in the steam app or in a web browser?
It's happening in both steam app and browser.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BoosterNait View Post
Tell your brother to stop buying from your account ;D
well he actually bought just one game, like a month or more ago, so that's not the problem
If you still have this problem you need to buy a cheap game and then you will able to add money/buy games.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us