SmilePatchedExelo's 3-Ditor

Posts 31–45 of 90 · Page 3 of 6
No Apply button?

I selected everything to my wishes but game didn't change. Am I missing something ?
Quote Originally Posted by chmeleon View Post
No Apply button?

I selected everything to my wishes but game didn't change. Am I missing something ?
There's no apply button. Its does it auto. Once you change the game won't update directly, try to move a bit in the main menu to make it update like back to main go back to class enjoy
Approved.
Post back results
works but secondarys do not work. There is no option for 6 attachments that the game promised
Quote Originally Posted by sirbubbbles View Post
works but secondarys do not work. There is no option for 6 attachments that the game promised
I tested the tool before releasing and even at the moment I use it and everything work fine.
I know cuz at the moment im using a mp7 quickdraw, grip, rapidfire and in secondary boldaction sniper with extended mag and shit lol
Quote Originally Posted by sirbubbbles View Post
works but secondarys do not work. There is no option for 6 attachments that the game promised
Tokens don't work, guns don't work, tried admin and compatibility mode, launched after and before the game.
Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer420 View Post
Tokens don't work, guns don't work, tried admin and compatibility mode, launched after and before the game.
I know tokens don't work and I don't feel like fixing it cuz its useless.
But for everything else the prob is coming from you, vid incoming btw
Quote Originally Posted by exelo View Post
I know tokens don't work and I don't feel like fixing it cuz its useless.
But for everything else the prob is coming from you, vid incoming btw
Easy to say, what am i doing wrong then? Running windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit.
Quote Originally Posted by exelo View Post
I know tokens don't work and I don't feel like fixing it cuz its useless.
But for everything else the prob is coming from you, vid incoming btw
Its not working for me either, Weapon changer doesnt work
Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer420 View Post
Easy to say, what am i doing wrong then? Running windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit.
1 ) - Make sure the game is running
2 ) - Make sure the game process is BlackOps3
3 ) - Open the tool after the game connections
4 ) - that its
Awesome tool but one question whats the ID for toughness ? thanks
Nothing works for me, even disabled av temporarily, done as you said.
Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer420 View Post
Nothing works for me, even disabled av temporarily, done as you said.
Well I don't know. sorry
Posts 31–45 of 90 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?