SmilePatchedExelo's 3-Ditor

Posts 46–60 of 90 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by exelo View Post
Well I don't know. sorry
Whats your OS
Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer420 View Post
Whats your OS
Windows 7
Quote Originally Posted by exelo View Post
Windows 7
Why do i see win10 in the video
Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer420 View Post
Why do i see win10 in the video
Friend recorded it.
Quote Originally Posted by exelo View Post
Friend recorded it.
This is some garbage...I don't understand what the problem could be
Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer420 View Post
This is some garbage...I don't understand what the problem could be
same... you got skype ? Maybe I can give a quick look
Quote Originally Posted by exelo View Post
same... you got skype ? Maybe I can give a quick look
There's nothing to see
Quote Originally Posted by exelo View Post
same... you got skype ? Maybe I can give a quick look
What beta build are you on? Maybe they're different per region and therefore addresses are different, as all of them from i4mTh3Fr34kPr0 in cheat engine are 34 for me and I assume bulldozer is having the same issue.

I'm on Beta 3.8.18.4
Quote Originally Posted by PresidentBacon View Post
What beta build are you on? Maybe they're different per region and therefore addresses are different, as all of them from i4mTh3Fr34kPr0 in cheat engine are 34 for me and I assume bulldozer is having the same issue.

I'm on Beta 3.8.18.4
I'm pretty sure offsets doesn't change with regions, I am on the same beta as you
Quote Originally Posted by exelo View Post
I'm pretty sure offsets doesn't change with regions, I am on the same beta as you
Hmm, still don't know why a select few get everything as 34 or it just doesn't work... Gonna attempt to find the address of something and compare it with the cheat engine table.

So far my primary weapon for class one is linked to the address 14B023380 and changes to the correct ID when I change weapon in game, however if I change the value in cheat engine and even freeze it, mess around in the menu to get changes to appear, nothing changes.

Specialist weapon is E5BB8A97D, can't change through cheat engine.
All Works only Token dont work
Works iT REALLY WORKS ! , though I didnt use it to afraid it get banned :P
Quote Originally Posted by NacOJerk View Post
Works iT REALLY WORKS ! , though I didnt use it to afraid it get banned :P
Theres no AntiCheat in bo3 beta
Quote Originally Posted by Halim Sellaoui View Post
don't work
its work fine
Posts 46–60 of 90 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?