ExclamationPatchedBF4 MultiHack

Posts 31–45 of 75 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by zhanchik View Post
Do you get a error message?
No, without error message :/
I can not use , windows 7 64bit , not injected with winjector . the other has not dowload : / do not know how to do algem help ?
Quote Originally Posted by plin123 View Post
I can not use , windows 7 64bit , not injected with winjector . the other has not dowload : / do not know how to do algem help ?
Simple...
those hacks are not working for me i am running windows 7 64bit home premium
New update released today, not working anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by Demoliton View Post
I set bf4 to 32 bit and used extreme injecter, the newest one. I get an error message saying Error in DX hook
Failed to read DX vtable at 0x0. Any idea on why this is?
Try n update your Drivers/DirectX

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GIPA26 View Post
How to open it?With Extreme Injector?
Just open the file with Extreme Injector, select BF4 as the target and press inject

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DillerPsycho View Post
Please do this hack for a x64 please.
Nah, I dont wanna rewrite everything for x64, also x64 does not support inline asm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DillerPsycho View Post
How i can this hack?
Use a Injector to inject the dll

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CodMw3Camper View Post
New update released today, not working anymore.
It still does
Quote Originally Posted by VaitomarNoC++ View Post
Hack Patched.
Still nope, it still got a Pattern&Offset Scanner in it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DillerPsycho View Post
Where is new download?
No need for a new Download, old version still works fine
I set bf4 to 32 bit and used extreme injecter, the newest one. I get an error message saying Error in DX hook
Failed to read DX vtable at 0x0. Any idea on why this is?
How to open it?With Extreme Injector?
i injected the dll, then pressed the page down button, nothing changed! am i wrong in any steps?
my system is Windows 10, is that why it would't work work? btw, i've changed bf4 to x32, process name is bf4_x86.
Posts 31–45 of 75 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us