[Help] New Windows VB 08.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] New Windows VB 08.
Hey MPGH.

I need some help with VB 08.

I used the magic search button, and google, but didn't turn up with anything.
(Unless I simply missed something, in which case. I apologize.)

I'm pretty new to VB 08 so forgive me if I'm just missing something extremely simple.

When I click a button, I want another window to open up.

Example: I click on the "IP Changer" button, I want a whole other window to pop up with all my IP changer stuff in it.

How do I do this?

Thanks.
Right click your project,Make a new form Leave the name as Form3 or Form2 or whatever number it is.

Make a button,Then add this code:

Code:
Form2.Visible = True

But change Form2 to whatever for number it is.
Quote Originally Posted by iWAFFLE View Post
Right click your project,Make a new form Leave the name as Form3 or Form2 or whatever number it is.

Make a button,Then add this code:

Code:
Form2.Visible = True

But change Form2 to whatever for number it is.
or....
under Button click event
Code:
form2.show()
Thank you kind Sir's / Ma'ams.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us