Looking for someone...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for someone...
I'm looking for a buddy who wants to learn greater programming skillz with Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition.

I will NOT be programming hacks with it. I am just looking for someone who wants a greater understanding of the Basic Programming language and who is planning on programming everyday programs for users to use(and maybe for users to buy off us).



I can provide the person who wants to learn more with me with a copy of Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition(it's free anyway). and if they do not know anything about about it I can teach you what I already know.



So basically to sum it all up i just am looking for a VB "study buddy". lol


PS: If there are any spelling or grammar errors in this I've had a few glasses of wine tonight.. And I'm a lightweight. Blame the Wine, not me.
VB 2005? I wanted to study VB 6... I'll have to think about it. You don't think about "studying" VB6, do u? ;D
AHHHH!!! F**K!!! My request for help has turned into a cho0b magnet!

Ignore this thread. Don't need help anymore. I just found better help for learning the language at the following site: http://www.google.com
Add me on msn I got some good resources for VB. Pm'ed you.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us