How do you cross class mod?

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
back to on topic please?

It isnt the same as same-class modding. Doing it the same way makes the weopon fail.

/offtopic

h4x0rswln is back, Your little comment saying its the same just fails. You fail. All you do is flame flame flame. Im suprised that you havnt been banned yet. Try being nice once in a while k? maybe u'll have some real friends.
Quote Originally Posted by Korzan1924 View Post
Simple, if you wanna take one weapon from one class and put it into another class, you have to take the ANIBASE file of the weapon from the other class, and replace the PVMLA file of the weapon in the class you are changing.

http://www.**********.net/combat-arm...uper-mods.html
Coming From A Choob With 1 Post LMAO
\

Also That Is An Outside Link To A Rival Site
Kinda Counted As Advertising Am I Right?
Sorry if I broke any rules, just trying to be helpful. By the way, I would prefer if you would please not call me a choob, while I may be be new to this site, I'm not new to modding.
Wow, noobs keep flaming, spamming...
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?