OutdatedBuy CS:GO Right Off Steam (Always With A Discount)

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
Buy CS:GO Right Off Steam (Always With A Discount)
80% of the people know this, but there are still people who don't, and those who know, but don't know how to do it. So I decided I'd do a picture step-by-step tutorial. Super short and super easy.

First click on your name at the top right corner.
Or if you're on the web go to https://store.steampowered.com/account/


Then just choose your currency and confirm.


What currency is the cheapest to buy CS:GO? Check here!
explains why there are so many russians in this game
I'am one of the 20% people who doesn't know about this! Thank you so much for the info!
Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter View Post
I'am one of the 20% people who doesn't know about this! Thank you so much for the info!
Same here, thanks for sharing.
Isn't this where region locks come into play? No risks or anything? Seems fishy that volvo would let this slide without a region lock on the game or anything. Idk maybe I'm just over thinking it haha.
If we do this does this change ingame lang?
Wait does it work not only in csgo?
Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
Wait does it work not only in csgo?
Work for more games!
I think they have updated it I get this when I try to change regions
"We have automatically detected your current country as United States. If this is not correct, or you reside in a different country and are just visiting, you will need to contact Steam Support to verify your country of residence."
Quote Originally Posted by jasonbiscuit View Post
I think they have updated it I get this when I try to change regions
"We have automatically detected your current country as United States. If this is not correct, or you reside in a different country and are just visiting, you will need to contact Steam Support to verify your country of residence."
Saame with me! Damn. Thanks anyway op.
Quote Originally Posted by jasonbiscuit View Post
I think they have updated it I get this when I try to change regions
"We have automatically detected your current country as United States. If this is not correct, or you reside in a different country and are just visiting, you will need to contact Steam Support to verify your country of residence."
You need to first download a vpn and then the option will be unlocked for you, you can get a free Brazil vpn easily and just start it up every time you want to buy the game, launch steam, do the steps, close steam, close vpn, gift game to a second account or just activate it
Quote Originally Posted by jasonbiscuit View Post
I think they have updated it I get this when I try to change regions
"We have automatically detected your current country as United States. If this is not correct, or you reside in a different country and are just visiting, you will need to contact Steam Support to verify your country of residence."
Set up a proxy or get a VPN (of the country the game is cheapest.) It'll be worth it. Google is your best friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Crustavitza View Post
Isn't this where region locks come into play? No risks or anything? Seems fishy that volvo would let this slide without a region lock on the game or anything. Idk maybe I'm just over thinking it haha.
Well I bought 1 copy in RUB and it wasn't locked... and neither is my Brazilian CS:GO, I get into EUR/US servers as well... so I don't know, might be a risk, but nothing has happened to me.
I'm pretty sure this gets your account banned.
Pretty sure that the games will be locked but go ahead, try it.
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?