SoldONE SINGLUAR MACBOOK

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
ONE SINGLUAR MACBOOK
JUST SOLD IT PLEASE CLOSE IT DOWN.
When's the date you'll be able to start working on it?
Quote Originally Posted by GNious View Post
When's the date you'll be able to start working on it?
A week after the your down payment. As I have a make a custom tool.

You only pay second half on confirmation.
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
A week after the your down payment. As I have a make a custom tool.

You only pay second half on confirmation.
700 and I pay you when I get it
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
700 and I pay you when I get it
no, I can't Fuji , I love you but I cant.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?