Downloadable version is out!!!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Downloadable version is out!!!
game is yours. you can fuck it,mod it,hack it,kill it
Hasn't it been out for a while now? The post in the DF forums mentions the client already having had bugs reported and then fixed. Personally I wouldn't know as I haven't played since hacks were patched.

Also. If someone could please tell me, what does the downloadable client of DF do? When I open it all that happens is it opens google chrome with a DF tab open which makes it absolutely pointless...?
Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter9 View Post
Hasn't it been out for a while now? The post in the DF forums mentions the client already having had bugs reported and then fixed. Personally I wouldn't know as I haven't played since hacks were patched.

Also. If someone could please tell me, what does the downloadable client of DF do? When I open it all that happens is it opens google chrome with a DF tab open which makes it absolutely pointless...?
The client only works in Inner city. U have to log in in the browser, then go to Inner city, then choose using the client to play by it
Everything will be fine,update wait!and speeded up the process,report admins greedy players who are very cheap at the market sells many medicinal,ammo.per day weeks and will be free to install the code
I already have the downloaded client.

But would really love a tutorial, advice, any info at all how to use it to fiddle around and find some juicy AoBs.
I tried the stand-alone client and it works only in the Inner City. The Outpost view still requires the browser. It allows you to personalize the keys you use to play and the screen resolution, making it possible to play full screen. It supports wide screens, I saw, and it has a slightly superior graphic definition. Performances are greatly improved as well.
Hack hack hack ! FK DF .....we should destroy clien!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?