SoldGhosts PlayStation 4 and Samsung tablet service [US Only] [6 Items] [$800] [AGC/BTC]

Posts 106–109 of 109 · Page 8 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
Which Ill say it was the 'Truly Free' fault as he didn't follow what was told to do, if Ghost ever gets ban for that reason, than it's stupid.
I never seen a DD where there is some type of stipulation where the buyer has to do something specific. HOWEVER, I don't see why he requires to issue a full refund. Usually people pay in segments, half first for the replacement, then the next half after the refund.
Quote Originally Posted by xVisualize View Post
I never seen a DD where there is some type of stipulation where the buyer has to do something specific. HOWEVER, I don't see why he requires to issue a full refund. Usually people pay in segments, half first for the replacement, then the next half after the refund.
Most DD's the refunder can do themselves, but I dunno this could be a different circumstance. Wouldn't you agree only half should be refunded? I mean at this point it's choose the item or the refund. Ship the replacement back for the refund OR keep the replacement.
Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
Which Ill say it was the 'Truly Free' fault as he didn't follow what was told to do, if Ghost ever gets ban for that reason, than it's stupid.
If he gets banned it won't be because he failed the guys double dip, it will be because he didn't refund the guy.
This should really be updated to reflect that he was a scammer. Wonder how much he was able to run off with from the unfinished orders...
Posts 106–109 of 109 · Page 8 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?