Ghosts PlayStation 4 and Samsung tablet service [US Only] [6 Items] [$800] [AGC/BTC]
SoldGhosts PlayStation 4 and Samsung tablet service [US Only] [6 Items] [$800] [AGC/BTC]
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingDo not add me unless you have the money and would like to do business
FAQ:
Can I use a reship? No
Can I buy less than 6? Unfortunately the method is getting all 6 together
Contact Skype? deceptionisreal
How long is the process? 4 Days 1 week or 10 days
Where do I buy btc? Coinbase
Is this US only? I can only ship Beats studio wireless outside of US (For same price due to tax)
Carded right?
Very possible they're carded, but he posted this in the SE section a couple days ago. Same tablets as he offers here.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1021281
Which is why I said that. We'll see I guess.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1021281
Which is why I said that. We'll see I guess.
I have only $599 BTC let me know how many I can get.
Provide proof they aren't carded.
Will use MM or you go first.
Provide proof they aren't carded.
Will use MM or you go first.
Stop sales trashing, Why would I focus on refund services when I can make more with this service?
Rather than act like a cunt on my thread, how about wait a week and see the vouches coming in.
Any more shit on my thread and I'l report you for sales trashing
- - - Updated - - -
Uhm, Vouch from mod or admin?
Rather than act like a cunt on my thread, how about wait a week and see the vouches coming in.
Any more shit on my thread and I'l report you for sales trashing
- - - Updated - - -
Uhm, Vouch from mod or admin?
Am interested, but want proof.
I'd be interested if you'd accept a mod/admin to MM our deal and can provide proof the items aren't carded.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Marketplace TalkNvidia and Samsung refund servicesRA 43 Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/ShopsMPGH's cheapest and safest recovery service yet! Only 3.75 USD for recovery and 100m!
0 User ServicesSamsung Refund Service | USA Only 6 DayZ Selling / Trading / BuyingFree and Paid Spawning service any mod Epoch items Quick friendly
1



