SoldGhosts PlayStation 4 and Samsung tablet service [US Only] [6 Items] [$800] [AGC/BTC]

Posts 61–75 of 109 · Page 5 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyk121 View Post
^seconded a picture would help
Gonna be posting all at once as requested by OP
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Yes that is correct.

I decided to use a drop as I always use drops for Internet services
How do you get drop addresses ._.
Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverine View Post
How do you get drop addresses ._.
Tons of guides online

One of the first things you learn when you SE is how to get a drop
I accept AGC for .com only

The vouch and pic comes tomorrow so heads up to everyone
Quote Originally Posted by gh0st View Post
I accept AGC for .com only

The vouch and pic comes tomorrow so heads up to everyone
Well if this vouch comes through smoothly, I could certainly do AGC for .com

EDIT: And are you up for middleman, or no?
Will buy after Predator posts his pictures if we can do MM/Escrow.
I can do semi MM

I need $450 upfront $350 can go MM

- - - Updated - - -

Because I have to invest

I only make $350 out of the $800 lol
Quote Originally Posted by gh0st View Post
I can do semi MM

I need $450 upfront $350 can go MM

- - - Updated - - -

Because I have to invest

I only make $350 out of the $800 lol
Hmm... So you put in $450 of your own money on this vouch order?
Quote Originally Posted by xVisualize View Post
Hmm... So you put in $450 of your own money on this vouch order?
I got it back so its kl
Man imwish i didnt get limited with £560 i really wanted this
OP has 2-3 days to provide tracking.
Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
OP has 2-3 days to provide tracking.
You didnt purchase my service?
Quote Originally Posted by gh0st View Post
You didnt purchase my service?
Chat shit more.
Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
Chat shit more.
Go talk on skype receipt you gave me doesnt have fonts,
I messaged you on skype but no reply, my name is Overwatch718
Posts 61–75 of 109 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?