SoldGhosts PlayStation 4 and Samsung tablet service [US Only] [6 Items] [$800] [AGC/BTC]

Posts 1–15 of 109 · Page 1 of 8
Ghosts PlayStation 4 and Samsung tablet service [US Only] [6 Items] [$800] [AGC/BTC]
How this works?

Send me $800 BTC/AGC/WU and I will ship you either:


6 Samsung tabs



6 Playstation 4's



Proof?:


Vouches:

WELL SINCE ITS A LOT OF MONEY @Dave84311 @arunforce @Flengo @Liz

One admin/Mod can get either 6 PS4's or 6 XBOX ones free

Do not add me unless you have the money and would like to do business



FAQ:

Can I use a reship? No

Can I buy less than 6? Unfortunately the method is getting all 6 together

Contact Skype? deceptionisreal

How long is the process? 4 Days 1 week or 10 days

Where do I buy btc? Coinbase

Is this US only? I can only ship Beats studio wireless outside of US (For same price due to tax)
Carded right?
Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
Carded right?
Pretty sure they're bulk SE'ed.
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
Pretty sure they're bulk SE'ed.
Lol whut.

I call bs on that. He had a carding thread up like a few weeks ago.

If not, i'm impressed.
Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
Lol whut.

I call bs on that. He had a carding thread up like a few weeks ago.

If not, i'm impressed.
Very possible they're carded, but he posted this in the SE section a couple days ago. Same tablets as he offers here.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1021281
Which is why I said that. We'll see I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
Very possible they're carded, but he posted this in the SE section a couple days ago. Same tablets as he offers here.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1021281
Which is why I said that. We'll see I guess.
He's se'd you into thinking that the items were se'd.

L0L

GG OP.
I have only $599 BTC let me know how many I can get.

Provide proof they aren't carded.

Will use MM or you go first.
Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
He's se'd you into thinking that the items were se'd.

L0L

GG OP.
You dont card or SE

You cant card items in bulk, unless its from ali express.

Anyone who is actually interested will receive proof that I can se them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by still2good View Post
I have only $599 BTC let me know how many I can get.

Provide proof they aren't carded.

Will use MM or you go first.
I can only do 6 at a time, So it can only stay at $800 my friend.
Quote Originally Posted by gh0st View Post
You dont card or SE

You cant card items in bulk, unless its from ali express.

Anyone who is actually interested will receive proof that I can se them.

- - - Updated - - -



I can only do 6 at a time, So it can only stay at $800 my friend.
How are you expecting someone to trust you with 800$ tho .
Quote Originally Posted by gh0st View Post
You dont card or SE

You cant card items in bulk, unless its from ali express.

Anyone who is actually interested will receive proof that I can se them.

- - - Updated - - -



I can only do 6 at a time, So it can only stay at $800 my friend.
Your right, I don't card but I sure as hell SE.

Focus on refunding amazon/ "other stores" before trying to bulk attempt this.
Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
Your right, I don't card but I sure as hell SE.

Focus on refunding amazon/ "other stores" before trying to bulk attempt this.
Stop sales trashing, Why would I focus on refund services when I can make more with this service?

Rather than act like a cunt on my thread, how about wait a week and see the vouches coming in.

Any more shit on my thread and I'l report you for sales trashing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Express. View Post


How are you expecting someone to trust you with 800$ tho .
Uhm, Vouch from mod or admin?
Am interested, but want proof.
Quote Originally Posted by gh0st View Post
Uhm, Vouch from mod or admin?
I'm here if you need one.

I just VM'ed you as well regarding this.


- - - Updated - - -

Currently working with OP on this.

Stay tuned for details and updates
I'd be interested if you'd accept a mod/admin to MM our deal and can provide proof the items aren't carded.
Posts 1–15 of 109 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?