SoldGhosts PlayStation 4 and Samsung tablet service [US Only] [6 Items] [$800] [AGC/BTC]

Posts 16–30 of 109 · Page 2 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by qtrefunds View Post
I'd be interested if you'd accept a mod/admin to MM our deal and can provide proof the items aren't carded.
Yeah pred will get proof they aint carded
Quote Originally Posted by gh0st View Post
Yeah pred will get proof they aint carded
expect me to buy when that proof comes out
Will you ship to Europe?
Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
Will you ship to Europe?
Also intrested
Where are these being sent from? If we can send it to a reship or if its sent from your house, I will buy
Can I just buy one item instead of 6?
Made a faq to answer questions, Sorry to disappoint
Quote Originally Posted by gh0st View Post
Made a faq to answer questions, Sorry to disappoint
Let me pay on delivery, I'm hella vouched
Quote Originally Posted by gh0st View Post
Made a faq to answer questions, Sorry to disappoint
Trying to contact you about the beats on skype
let me know!
In case you still need an additional vouch besides Dave's/Flengo's vouch let me know.
Are they brand new?
I am intrested. Proof that they are not carded?
Jeez, all these people outta nowhere wanting to vouch LOL

Anyway, interested. Posting here so I remember to check back from time to time.
Posts 16–30 of 109 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?