Minecraft Services [Server Related]

Glitch And Exploit Finder = 10$
Glitch Example would be somekind of item duplication, or sign hack (Disconnects People)
Exploit Example would be buying a item, and sell it for a higher price
Server Review = 15$
I will play on the server for 30 min. - 2 hours, and then i will judge the server by that. ($/hour included in price)
Server Developer = 25$ (2-3 Hours/day) (Limited to 1 customer at a time)
I will help you develop a server, and be by your side ALL THE TIME. I will however not do ALL the work,
so you can troubleshoot "future" errors, and make the config to your needs, since ALL configs is build up the same way.
Payment and Process:
Glitch and Exploit Finder
You will pay me first, before i do my work
Server Review
You will pay me first, before i do my work
Server Developer
You will pay me 50% before project starts, and the other half when it's finished.
Contact me through skype...
Skype: alexander.schmidt7873

