Hacking Warrock - Server Related - BLOG

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking Warrock - Server Related - BLOG
Well I was fucking with Warrock earlier and I got a few errors


ADDACCEXIST

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server¿À·ù '80040e2f'
°íÀ¯ À妽º 'IX_WWT_MEMBER'ÀÌ(°&#161 ÀÖ´Â 'WWT_MEMBER' °³Ã¼¿¡ Áߺ¹ Ű ÇàÀ» »ðÀÔÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´&#217 ;. /rboard/userProcessNewbie.asp, ÁÙ 55

It tells a little bit, there is either a IX_WWT_MEMBER or WWT_MEMBER table, and the registration occurs on line 55 of "/rboard/userProcessNewbie.asp"
MAXCHARS

Another Error:
ADODB.Command ¿À·ù '800a0d5d'

ÀÀ¿ë ÇÁ·Î±×·¥&# 192;Ì ÇöÀç ÀÛ¾÷¿¡ ´ëÇØ À߸øµÈ Çü½ÄÀ» °¡Áø °ªÀ» »ç¿ëÇϰ&#237 ; ÀÖ½À´Ï´&#217 ;.

/rboard/userProcessNewbie.asp, ÁÙ 41
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
Well I was fucking with Warrock earlier and I got a few errors


Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server???? '80040e2f'
???? ????? 'IX_WWT_MEMBER'??(??) ??? 'WWT_MEMBER' ??ü?? ??? ? ???? ?????? ?? ???????. /rboard/userProcessNewbie.asp, ?? 55

It tells a little bit, there is either a IX_WWT_MEMBER or WWT_MEMBER table, and the registration occurs on line 55 of "/rboard/userProcessNewbie.asp"
Error relates to: http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2370
What did you insert, and what are we looking for at the bottom?

And where did you insert it 8)?
Anyone extremely good with ASP? ASP ain't my favorite and I gleefully can say I don't like it. PM me if you know shit about it.
It interferes with the script only if your logged into the user you can see it:

test 2006-01-09 (12:25)
sdfdsf 2006-01-09 (12:26)

There should be four colums, username, post, date and time.
Yeh, your blog sucks. No one understands what you are saying.
Well, I understand, to some degree, I just don't see what he did.

If I get it correctly he is messing around with the WR forums and found an SQL injection vulnerability. He then sploited it to strange usernames (? still don't see it).
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?