Hacking GunZ Server... Again...

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking GunZ Server... Again...
Well, as you all know, it was previously hacked, and I wan't to work on hacking it again.

The only information I can give you is this:

ServerName="ns.maiet.net"
UserName="server"
Password="tkarPxkd"
;FtpRootDir="/home/server"
FtpRootDir="/"
FtpListFile="list.txt"

Open a folder and in the explorer bar type in ftp://ns.maiet.net. I have already tried server and tkarPxkd as the username and pass, but got nowhere. If you are really interested in doing this then go to http://www.hackthissite.org. I don't remeber if they train to hack private ftp's or not but it's worth investigating...
Its in the ini file. Its nothing, I deleted all the shit in the ftp. Had a couple folders, a couple zips and extractor files.
wow, where on earth did you get the password to the Gunz server; dave,
did you delete the files on the actuall server
The password to teh ftp is/was located in plain view in teh launcher.
u have to be kidding, i can't belive i missed that. Thanks though, i'll chek it out sometime
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us