Hello gaaiiisss!!!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hello gaaiiisss!!!
Hello, my name is Walkyr, I've been browsing and watching through MPGH for some months now and decided to join up. I have nothing much to say, except that I can be a bit of a whiny little bitch at times and that I have sometimes very little patience, so bear with me at some points with posting, it may or may not get out of hand with me. (lel)
Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
Hello, my name is Walkyr, I've been browsing and watching through MPGH for some months now and decided to join up. I have nothing much to say, except that I can be a bit of a whiny little bitch at times and that I have sometimes very little patience, so bear with me at some points with posting, it may or may not get out of hand with me. (lel)
Welcome to the MPGH family! Hopefully you enjoy here.
Make sure you read the rules. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php
Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
Hello, my name is Walkyr, I've been browsing and watching through MPGH for some months now and decided to join up. I have nothing much to say, except that I can be a bit of a whiny little bitch at times and that I have sometimes very little patience, so bear with me at some points with posting, it may or may not get out of hand with me. (lel)
Welcome and GL HF
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?