Terraria Damage hack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
File is safe, thanks for contributing!

/Approved
43 downloads 6 thanks, What is this world we live in :/
I am sorry, I am a bit new to this, How exactly do I use this? Do I put the file directly on my Terreria folder?

Edit: After a few more lurking, I realized i Needed CE.. thank you for this
Quote Originally Posted by Anrothan View Post
I am sorry, I am a bit new to this, How exactly do I use this? Do I put the file directly on my Terreria folder?

Edit: After a few more lurking, I realized i Needed CE.. thank you for this
How do u use it?
I need to make more hacks cus it feels so good when people download something of yours
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us