Trove: Updated Pointers

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Teriax View Post
These arent working for me it's just saying Liquid Type : Unknown.
yeah it wont work with my not why still unknown working on it.
they might of changed the offsets.
Quote Originally Posted by teheboom View Post
they might of changed the offsets.
naw it works with mine. Just not for detecting liquid. Have to wait till someone wakes up and shows me whats up.
Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post
naw it works with mine. Just not for detecting liquid. Have to wait till someone wakes up and shows me whats up.
I mean the offsets to identify the liquid :P

since the bot is going off Bob on or off.

- - - Updated - - -

I will try to keep the new Pointers updated when the old ones become obsolete.
If these are not the current ones, please scroll down to see current Pointers.


Working pointers as of Date: 22/09/2015


[Pointers]
WaterPointer="0x00AAB440+0x144+0xe4+0x70"
LavaPointer="0x00AAB440+0x144+0xe4+0x514"
ChocoPointer="0x00AAB440+0x144+0xe4+0x2c0"


[Pointer by itself]

0x00AAB440


<Photo Proof>



Applied Pointer to taejim bot and it does work.
If you don't taejim's bot apply above to any fishing .ini config file to update bot.
Quote Originally Posted by teheboom View Post
I mean the offsets to identify the liquid :P

since the bot is going off Bob on or off.

- - - Updated - - -

I will try to keep the new Pointers updated when the old ones become obsolete.
If these are not the current ones, please scroll down to see current Pointers.


Working pointers as of Date: 22/09/2015


[Pointers]
WaterPointer="0x00AAB440+0x144+0xe4+0x70"
LavaPointer="0x00AAB440+0x144+0xe4+0x514"
ChocoPointer="0x00AAB440+0x144+0xe4+0x2c0"


[Pointer by itself]

0x00AAB440


<Photo Proof>

http://i.imgur.com/zB6qTTz.png

Applied Pointer to taejim bot and it does work.
If you don't taejim's bot apply above to any fishing .ini config file to update bot.
We already have that pointer as you can tell from my sig. But the detecting liquid has changed its offsets. I have tried and tried can't seem to figure out how taejim got his.
Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post
We already have that pointer as you can tell from my sig. But the detecting liquid has changed its offsets. I have tried and tried can't seem to figure out how taejim got his.
I know you got the updated pointers, but this is my thread to update pointers :P and I was at work and couldn't update as soon as update was dropped.
Quote Originally Posted by teheboom View Post
I know you got the updated pointers, but this is my thread to update pointers :P and I was at work and couldn't update as soon as update was dropped.
hehe no my bad you are right this was your thread. But yeah unknown water type stil lbroken for me been trying to figure out how he got them to update the offsets but can;t seem to figure it out.
0x00B4523C

Complet (i dont know why some people need this every time and cant make it by them self)
[Pointers]
WaterPointer="0x00B4523C+0x144+0xe4+0x70"
LavaPointer="0x00B4523C+0x144+0xe4+0x514"
ChocoPointer="0x00B4523C+0x144+0xe4+0x2c0"
0x00AE59EC

Complet (i dont know why some people need this every time and cant make it by them self)
[Pointers]
WaterPointer="0x00AE59EC+0x144+0xe4+0x70"
LavaPointer="0x00AE59EC+0x144+0xe4+0x514"
ChocoPointer="0x00AE59EC+0x144+0xe4+0x2c0"
Hope this works: 0x00B3005C
this works as of 12/12/2015
if someone got plasma offset and state offset pointers ^^
Base: 0x00DAE418

Offsets:
Water: Base + 0x8+0xb4+0x28+0x22c
Lava: Base + 0x8+0xb4+0x28+0x6e8
Chocolate: Base + 0x8+0xb4+0x28+0x488
Plasma: Base + 0x8+0x1C4+0x1F0+0x6DC
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?