[Request]Someone Help Me Please!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Request]Someone Help Me Please!
Hey guys, I need a small favour, go to your CrossFire Files in Computer and go to Rez/UI/Scripts/ and you see your 'LogIn' text file, send it to me by making a new thread with the file inside it. I have messed up my LogIn file and the log in characters and fonts are all messed up so I need the original file. Its a small favour and easy to do, Thanks!
here u go bro, u better thank me for this, back these up
UI_Login.rarattachment deleted · 10 downloads before removal
Lol, I will thank you this time but one problem. this is the wrong file lol. its in this Crossfire/rez/UI/Scripts/LogIn(LogIn is the main file that I needed) btw LogIn is a text file. But ill thank you because you did try to help me.
Yea. Same here. I need it too
here u guys go found the bugger
LogIn.rarattachment deleted · 2 downloads before removal
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us