ExclamationSomeone Help Me Please...

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Someone Help Me Please...
Ok im trying to sign up for combat arms but once i log in all the info it says system error can someone make me a account and pm it to me ill be glad to gift you. thanks
HUH...well you may have a bigger problem...Can you even download CombatArms
Quote Originally Posted by privatebomley View Post
I made a account for you
Well he should fix the problem...what if he gets banned again...

Teach a man to fish...And he will feed himself

I was trying to help him, why he leave yo.
I have a lvl 3 lines up 1 down that no1 needs (It's from my friend that got IP-banned for being South american so he doesn't need no more) I can gift you that one but what can you gift me?
LMAO Thanks But No Thanks,I Was Planning TO Give You The Account I Just made 2 Hours Ago But It Just Got Banned For Telekill
You could try my alt.. his only a Recruit tho (lol)..

Wait just realized my alts pw is the same as my mains.. (yes I know that's fail)

sorry mate, I wish I could help you!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us