[BETA!]Mugs Multitool

PollWhat should be in he QuickBrowser?
60 votes
Posts 46–60 of 92 · Page 4 of 7
This looks pretty good
Sure is Check it out
Next time make it fixed 3D
so it dosen't stretch out
But Good Job!
Thanks

And in the final release i will
should of took out the icon :/ cuz that made me rate it of a 1/10 sorry i fucking hate the vb icon and its pretty boring bg
Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
should of took out the icon :/ cuz that made me rate it of a 1/10 sorry i fucking hate the vb icon and its pretty boring bg
Well, everyones opinions vary

And i had no clue where to get NEW icons, so i just left it.


I'm going to delay the release of my final build. My mom and dad are having problems, and i can't work on it ATM. Until i can, just wait.
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
Okay, so after many days, and tutorials on Visual basics, this is what i accomplished.

I have pics, and virus scans. Hope you like it.

Code:
Features:

*Cleaner

Pic files
txt files
Combatarms direct
CAV
Ending Banner
Movies

*Tapper

Connect
Disconnect

*CBL Checker

Only Player (For now)

*Texture Remover

Maps textures
Player Textures
Guns
etc.



Virscanⓘ
Virustotalⓘ

Comment, Don't flame, But Please feel free to criticize me.

Hope you like it

Code:
What to come!

Clan CBL Checker (Likely)/(ADDED NOW!, Just cant check and see if it works (Clans are disabled on the CBL site)
Spammer (Maybe)
Injector (Likely)
CA Login/Starter (Not likely)

Better GUI's (Probably)
Icons (Yes)
very yummy ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Aug View Post
very yummy ^^
Well thanks

I'm working as hard as i can, I'm working on an Injector at the moment, but i don't really know any out come of it.
I dont get how this is beta if you never inproved it.
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
I dont get how this is beta if you never inproved it.
Didn't i just say I'm working on it? -.-

And its just the beta release so i could show you guys what I'm working on. My final release of it will have everything i have made.

The post will have the following:
Code:
Single Cleaner
Single Injector
Single CBL Checker
Single Tapper
And the multitool.
And total of 10 virusscans xD. And 5 pictures o.o

Oh well, just wait.
Sorry for double post.

Remember to vote guys, I'm make a quick browser for MPGH. I want to know what YOU want thou.

So vote in the poll :P

I have already made it. I have Youtube, Google, and MPGH button, but i want to know if you want just a URL box with a go button. So go vote now!
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
Sorry for double post.

Remember to vote guys, I'm make a quick browser for MPGH. I want to know what YOU want thou.

So vote in the poll :P

I have already made it. I have Youtube, Google, and MPGH button, but i want to know if you want just a URL box with a go button. So go vote now!
Edit next time.
easy
i got a web searcher ftw

Quote Originally Posted by cru0 View Post
i got a web searcher ftw

Easy what?

WebBrowsers in VB are basic, and VERY easy.
To bad, i can't for some reason. I don't get it, i wanted to edit the first post, but it wont let me o.o

I think its a permission error or something.
Posts 46–60 of 92 · Page 4 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?