The cbl checker does nothing.. i type my name then click check cbl and it does nothing..
[BETA!]Mugs Multitool
PollWhat should be in he QuickBrowser?
60 votes
Did you spell it right? CBL might be down, i dunno. It worked for me.
EDIT: Works for me! Look above the button, it should be there. Its a dark green. So just look, because it works.
EDIT: Works for me! Look above the button, it should be there. Its a dark green. So just look, because it works.
It works for me still. So, make sure you spelled it right.
Cool, a browser
Cool, a browser

Stfu, don't spam my thread you ******.
Gtfo, noob.
Ya, no theres never going to be a free VIP. Your a fail site, get an actual real paid site, . tk's are free. Stupid ass.
When will you be banned?
Please, gtfo, loser.
Please, gtfo, loser.
You fail, go die in real life, no one likes you, your a burden on society.
Looks really nice! I do have to say from one VB developer to another; it is alittle hard to see in some spots. I like to use "33,33,33" as a background color and white for text.
Some other notes:
Have a friend (or yourself) test the application and have the goal of breaking it.
Use pictures to make a good GUI and most apps are almost all translucent; try 98%
Make the GUI simple and easy to use, also include a help link or a support line
Webrowser are simple like everyone says but make it original... I'll post SS and DL of mine if you want(beta)
I'm not saying you did anything wrong, just some ideas
Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions
Good luck and happ coding!
Some other notes:
Have a friend (or yourself) test the application and have the goal of breaking it.
Use pictures to make a good GUI and most apps are almost all translucent; try 98%
Make the GUI simple and easy to use, also include a help link or a support line
Webrowser are simple like everyone says but make it original... I'll post SS and DL of mine if you want(beta)
I'm not saying you did anything wrong, just some ideas
Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions
Good luck and happ coding!
Uhh, thanks?
And WebBrowsers are very simple. Its just used for like checking MPGH really quickly or something.
And WebBrowsers are very simple. Its just used for like checking MPGH really quickly or something.
Does this work? well testing it now hope it work 

Looks Nice. I'll try it and post results.
Works Nice. You should add more features.
Nice 1. Love the background very good joob 


