[BETA!]Mugs Multitool

PollWhat should be in he QuickBrowser?
60 votes
Posts 76–90 of 92 · Page 6 of 7
Wont work for me D: is it b.c i have XP?
i would bet 300 bucks that the tapper dosent work but whatever ill test and come back with results
----------------------------------edit-----------------------------
its says " The application failed to initialize propely (0xc0000135). Click on OK to teminate the application
Quote Originally Posted by kobe.piercy View Post
i would bet 300 bucks that the tapper dosent work but whatever ill test and come back with results
----------------------------------edit-----------------------------
its says " The application failed to initialize propely (0xc0000135). Click on OK to teminate the application
All i can say is -OH WELL- I'm not to good with tappers, and thats my first Hotkey tapper.
Hey I gotta a question. Do I have to mess with my modem or settings to use the tapper? Or is it that i just click F8 and there is no connection? I'm new to tappers so I'm not really familiar with that.
Quote Originally Posted by ralfikk123 View Post
Hey I gotta a question. Do I have to mess with my modem or settings to use the tapper? Or is it that i just click F8 and there is no connection? I'm new to tappers so I'm not really familiar with that.
Just use the hotkeys.

Hey guys, I'm working on an Injector ATM, but i got done with my QuickBrowser, It uses tab control, so you can use as many tabs as you want. It'll be cool

My release date is still unknown.

Updates!

*CBL checker has a different skin

*Injector (Still working on)
-5 DLL
-Auto inject or not
-Close after injection or not
-Auto inject into Engine.exe

*WebBrowser
-Tabs
-Preset Websites
-Help

*Making a spammer if i can figure it out
*Auto find updates (If i can figure out how and get a website to host it on)
please listern to these people i have free hacks from them! i have these h.a.c.k.s for every game. awesome site MPGH!!!!
Good Job! Good Start for a Beginner xD
Turn off your internet temporaly.
what is this for?
There's almost as many Multi-Tools as there are tapping programs. The Hacking Market is becoming overly flooded.
Quote Originally Posted by SniperJJS13 View Post
There's almost as many Multi-Tools as there are tapping programs. The Hacking Market is becoming overly flooded.
QFT ...........
CBL AND TAPPER DOESNT WORK FOR ME


AND WHAT IS A TAPPER DO?
tappers never seem 2 work for me...
btw tapper is a program that temporarily pauses your internet connection
if used more than about 15 seconds your internet will completely disconnect
so anyway, after the tapper is activated, other players will be stuck in place
you must find your enemies shoot at them (they wont die yet, i think)
then quickly reconnect
Wow the guy above needs to stop. It's good he was banned.
Posts 76–90 of 92 · Page 6 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?