MPGH Injector

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH Injector
I bring my injector. Totally echo my for this website. It's a special injector for this web. I tested it and works perfectly

Dedicaded to [MPGH]Liz and this web.

-VirusTotal-
Virustotal. MD5: ff87b20559766a526f36d9200587b480ⓘ

-Screen-



- How to use -
if you use Windows Vista or Windows 7, run it as administrator, if you use xp or other, normal open it

-Credits -
100% AdrIII191

Thanks and see you soon.
don't work go fix it
sorry, but the download is not going well, leave some asterisks in those asterisks megauupload change it with a "u" only
Upload it on MPGH.
How upload to mpgh ?
Quote Originally Posted by AdRIII191 View Post
How upload to mpgh ?
Edit your post thing or make a new 1 but when ure putting the writing in click on the paperclip(attachment) then select the injector
Quote Originally Posted by Pixipixel_ View Post
Quoted for truth
+1
I'm sorry, but don't uploat files, "You may not post attachments"

I'm sorry, I tried the button, but can not find
I will give you 1 hour to upload it to mpgh. Also you need a 2nd virus scan from VirSCAN. If you have any problems just pm me
Lmao... there's no download...
I don't send private messages (pm), also I don't upload files in this web, help me please
Quote Originally Posted by AdRIII191 View Post
I don't send private messages (pm), also I don't upload files in this web, help me please
You edit your first post. Where it says attachments you click and find the .rar or .exe file and attach it. Also you need a second virus scan from VirSCAN
Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post


find the .rar or .exe file
You can't upload a exe file on MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by Pixipixel_ View Post


You can't upload a exe file on MPGH
You know what he means lol
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?