SolvedHelp with free AC items

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help with free AC items
I would like help gathering information about ac items, free players can get.
Ex: the guilded champions blade which is free.
Or the realm guardian set that you can get by doing the daily quests.
I ask for this because AC items don't take up inventory space as you know and I would like to have a spare set of armor(with different enchants) that I like the looks of and that doeskin take inventory space.
So help?
AC Items take up inventory space but not bank space, Look on the wiki if you want to find them all as nobody can list them all or is willing to.
I don't really think there's any significant free AC-tagged items at the moment, unless you want valencia's stuff?
Apart from Valencia's code shop, these are what I suggest getting (although they require effort on your part):

Any of the Awe set (minus the blade) so cape, helm or armor as they give a 25% boost to all resources (XP, CP, Gold, Rep)
The newly released weapons in /join lostruinswar from Aranx's Farming Quests are all AC - Guardian of Spirits' Blade; Lance of Time; Avatar of Death's Scythe

Most good AC items that have bonuses require work on your part. Others are merely drops. Use the AQW Wiki, it is your best friend.
Found thisⓘ, might help you for what you're looking for?
Thanks everyone! Extremely helpful indeed.
Quote Originally Posted by SirBrass View Post
Thanks everyone! Extremely helpful indeed.
Has your question been answered?
Looks like it has been resolved?

/Moved and Closd
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?