Walmart Gift Cards - $10, $20, $30 and higher - 25% rate
Walmart Gift Cards for 25% of their value.
How does this work?
You let me know what amount you need and you will receive the gift card via email. You can then use that in any Walmart store.
So what are the prices?
It's simple, just multiple 0.25 with the gift card value. e.g.: 0.25 x $30 gift card = $7.5
Where will this work?
This is only available for USA customers.
I accept BTC payments for this.
I might add Paypal as payment soon.
If you have any questions, add me on skype to chat: ******dianaseller
How does this work?
You let me know what amount you need and you will receive the gift card via email. You can then use that in any Walmart store.
So what are the prices?
It's simple, just multiple 0.25 with the gift card value. e.g.: 0.25 x $30 gift card = $7.5
Where will this work?
This is only available for USA customers.
I accept BTC payments for this.
I might add Paypal as payment soon.
If you have any questions, add me on skype to chat: ******dianaseller


