Gonna start doing anime reviews on my Youtube. Here's my first one.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Gonna start doing anime reviews on my Youtube. Here's my first one.
Let me know what you guys think, should I continue with a series like this, and do more anime stuff in the future?

Omg thank you for let me know about this anime! Sounds so but soooooo goooooooood to me! Arigato!


Try writing a script for what you are going to say.
Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Let me know what you guys think, should I continue with a series like this, and do more anime stuff in the future?

Just a few tips;

-You used uhm quite a bit. It's okay to just not say anything for a second.
-Like empire said, write a script. You were all over the place and I couldnt really catch your train of thought.
-Voice is too monotone. I have a fairly monotone voice too, but that changes when you speak louder. Add more emotion, and maybe an ost to the background of what you're saying.

Giving something a 10/10, you should list some sort of quality factors. I'm not a huge fan of x/10 ratings, since the numbers have no meaning. What's the difference between a 6 and a 7? In my perspective, nothing. Instead, maybe a small bulletin list of shit you enjoyed.

>OST; Music was . . . ..
>Visuals; The art . . . .
etc..

not bad for a first review tho
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Try writing a script for what you are going to say.
I will be sure to do that next time it was easier to read off of something.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Just a few tips;

-You used uhm quite a bit. It's okay to just not say anything for a second.
-Like empire said, write a script. You were all over the place and I couldnt really catch your train of thought.
-Voice is too monotone. I have a fairly monotone voice too, but that changes when you speak louder. Add more emotion, and maybe an ost to the background of what you're saying.

Giving something a 10/10, you should list some sort of quality factors. I'm not a huge fan of x/10 ratings, since the numbers have no meaning. What's the difference between a 6 and a 7? In my perspective, nothing. Instead, maybe a small bulletin list of shit you enjoyed.

>OST; Music was . . . ..
>Visuals; The art . . . .
etc..

not bad for a first review tho
Thanks for the tips, ill be sure to make changes in my next review
[COLOR="Black"]
Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="2"]

I will be sure to do that next time it was easier to read off of something.



I say this because usually in everybody's first time they get nervous so they state something real short, give it a rating, say you liked it, and that's it.


Now I'm not saying you should possess the editing level, but just take a look at his wording:


For anime GRarkada and Demolition D (douchebagchocolate) are really good for examples/learning.
You should name your channel "TheWeabuWarrior" because weeb life right?
Fine for a first review but you really need to make a script.

Looking forward to your review of Shinmai Maou. I (and many others) think it's utter trash so I'd like to know how come you've given it a 10 on MAL.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?