QuestionIs this a good idea?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Is this a good idea?
I have made this... thing. I'm just wondering if you guys think it's good or bad idea.

 
GIF


 
Credits

Me: Doing the work
@Travoos : For helping me with the damn x/y values ;D thanks.


This will be a running theme throughout all the worlds you enter.
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep View Post
Well, it kinda annoys me :P
yeah, we're gonna make it a little bit smaller and different font and stuffs. It's still WIP :P
Nice job. Continue in the same way!
Well its a nice idea, but yea make it smaller and place it on same x and y cordinates as the "Loading" Nice job anyways
I like it! I had plans for something aesthetic similar to this. Maybe take it a step further and allow customized events on the server to trigger the response?

Examples:
Oryx 2 new phase in WC, trigger title text saying "Oryx's Last Stand".
Entering new subsections of a huge dungeon map would trigger the title text with whatever subsection name.
Having subtitles on the title text when entering Nexus that broadcasts any current withstanding events.
Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
i think this is a wonderful idea! maybe you could make it play a sound idk xD
I removed it. I don't like it. It's really unfitting rip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Spark View Post
I like it! I had plans for something aesthetic similar to this. Maybe take it a step further and allow customized events on the server to trigger the response?

Examples:
Oryx 2 new phase in WC, trigger title text saying "Oryx's Last Stand".
Entering new subsections of a huge dungeon map would trigger the title text with whatever subsection name.
Having subtitles on the title text when entering Nexus that broadcasts any current withstanding events.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not sure how I'd do this but I've removed it anyway. I find it really unfitting and strange
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
I removed it. I don't like it. It's really unfitting rip.

- - - Updated - - -



Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not sure how I'd do this but I've removed it anyway. I find it really unfitting and strange
I'd keep a backup of that just in case you want to do some more side work on it
I feel like it isn't centered enough.

I'd prefer for it to be at the center of the screen, just under the loading... so the transition of the frames doesn't screw it up.

The text is a bit too big as well
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
yeah, we're gonna make it a little bit smaller and different font and stuffs. It's still WIP :P
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
I feel like it isn't centered enough.

I'd prefer for it to be at the center of the screen, just under the loading... so the transition of the frames doesn't screw it up.

The text is a bit too big as well
Did you read entire post m9?
IE: what versi said in quote
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post




Did you read entire post m9?
IE: what versi said in quote
Yes I did but I posted my opinion.
i think this is a wonderful idea! maybe you could make it play a sound idk xD
Oh I love it! You allways have such great ideas xD +1 thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
I find it really unfitting and strange
I think it was just the font and color that made it strangely unfitting. I'm sure that's easy to tweak, so keep the system on hand for anything you might want to do with it later.
Already removed it but it is actually really simple. In GameSprite I just did (pseudo code) if(map name == "nexus"){ show image then fade after 2.5 seconds }
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?