Need a logo

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Need a logo
Hello, folks!

Today me and my friends chose to start a team, our name is Fire Breathing Penguins. We need a logo for our team, and as you may guess, I am not good at photoshop. If anyone here could make a simple logo for our team, that would be great!

What I want is a fire breathing penguin or a flaming penguin, with the name of the team on it.

Thanks in advance,
Tantum Omega
i'll do that for you add me on skype : abouhamouch
Hey,

I'm a French Graphic Designer I make you this for 3$ for a high quality logo team.
I have a Portfolio if you would.

Contact me on Skype : Yoshi76700


Have a good day
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us