WTSPrescription Eyeglasses Service

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post




He doesn't meet the requirements for a vouch copy

And what site do you get the glasses from?
Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
I can't say, it'd give out method

Website is www. glasses . com. How ironic
Using the at home try on where they dont charge you for 15 days, I assume. This is a public method already
Quote Originally Posted by cpugeek View Post
Website is www. glasses . com. How ironic
Using the at home try on where they dont charge you for 15 days, I assume. This is a public method already
so is this thread abandoned ? are you still doing the service ?
is there any vouches ?
Quote Originally Posted by cpugeek View Post
Website is www. glasses . com. How ironic
Using the at home try on where they dont charge you for 15 days, I assume. This is a public method already
So what is the big deal with this website.
Do you do sunglasses?
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?