Lightbulb[nu reloaded ammo] new code again o3o/

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[nu reloaded ammo] new code again o3o/
hiya guys im back again, heres new code, grab it quickly before got patched again o3o/
Code:
AoB = AOBScan("04 ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8C ?? ?? ?? ?? 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 9E 22 ?? ?? 34 41 ?? ?? ?? 00 04 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 88 ?? 00 ?? ?? ?? 0C")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("nu need to reload ammo o3o/[true]")
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[0],16)+1, 0x95)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[1],16)+1, 0x95)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[2],16)+1, 0x95)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[0],16)+7, 0x16, 0x58)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[1],16)+7, 0x16, 0x58)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[2],16)+7, 0x16, 0x58)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[0],16)+53, 0x16, 0x58)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[1],16)+53, 0x16, 0x58)
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[2],16)+53, 0x16, 0x58)
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("aw jo were too late, got patched again sry o3o>[false]")
end
enjoy o3ob

tested on chrome only, should be work on other browser maybe o3o
i can made client version, just ask o3o/
Careful do not keep firing after you run out of ammo you will go into negative ammo and get a sec error shortly after.
yush bcox actualy they can check jour inventory and see how many ammo jo havin, just make sure jo have enough ammo while used this code, if jo dunt have ammo well jo can still got free ammo by using this, but prepares jourself facin security bot;P
Hey arejomadbruh! can pvt me with One hit kill? I Promisse secret
as i say for damage cheated its detected whenever jo started to shot zombie, so dunt risk with this typo of cheatin, jo got banned 24hours tha most o3ob
Yeah...

I got it, but as you said, banned easy. I'm just trying to do otherwise, I managed to lower the hp all zed, but took security error after 12 minutes.
Quote Originally Posted by grobyc1 View Post
Yeah...

I got it, but as you said, banned easy. I'm just trying to do otherwise, I managed to lower the hp all zed, but took security error after 12 minutes.
?
may i have a look at the curent codes to see if i can help with spme ? please pm
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?