Thumbs upCS:GO Accounts for sale | Fast and Friendly Trader | Cheap prices

Posts 16–30 of 922 · Page 2 of 62
bought account,very good service
I'm going to add a note to this

I bought an account, sure I have secure access to it!

Nice guy, fast and secure!
Can i pay with steam money?
Quote Originally Posted by losreis View Post
Can i pay with steam money?
No, only paypal \ skrill \ bitcoin
Do you want to trade my MGE account for your Gold Nova account?
Quote Originally Posted by EchoSlam23 View Post
Do you want to trade my MGE account for your Gold Nova account?
No, sorry. I am selling accounts now only
Somethins was happened with my old skype " Mittaj999 ". I log outed and can't login anymore. Someone know, what is it?
I have new skype " Mittaj777 " , but does someone know, how i can edit my first post?
I would like to purchase one and message you on skype however skype has a "network" problem that does not allow anyone to log on at the moment, Ben Goldfish is my steam until skype comes back -Ben
I added you on skype (ryan.alzack) Is there any accs left or? Well whatever just accept.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben Terry View Post
I would like to purchase one and message you on skype however skype has a "network" problem that does not allow anyone to log on at the moment, Ben Goldfish is my steam until skype comes back -Ben
I have new skype "Mittaj777" . Or give me your skype

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by poodiepieswag View Post
I added you on skype (ryan.alzack) Is there any accs left or? Well whatever just accept.
I have new skype "Mittaj777" . Or give me your skype
Skype messages are not going through for me at least, its not my end and does have something to do with the network error they have been having, i will need to communicate through steam if anything can be done.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben Terry View Post
Skype messages are not going through for me at least, its not my end and does have something to do with the network error they have been having, i will need to communicate through steam if anything can be done.
I haven't my steam account. As i know, skype works fine everywhere
just bought an account from this guy fast and easy. Great guy, keep up the good work.
Nice guy, bought an account!
Posts 16–30 of 922 · Page 2 of 62
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?