DetectedAVA Trainer Version 2.0

Posts 31–45 of 67 · Page 3 of 5
the bypass don't work for me. i get an error. can u help me?

- - - Updated - - -

i can not start up the bypass, i will get an error. can u help me?

- - - Updated - - -

i have got that error too
Quote Originally Posted by princethe View Post
We Need have have ANti Kick and ANti Report Please
yes i too xd but this is very good and but AFTER 3 ROOM GAME THIS LOST CONNECT HAVE ERROR BUT THX VERY FOR THIS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sander6a View Post
the bypass don't work for me. i get an error. can u help me?

- - - Updated - - -

i can not start up the bypass, i will get an error. can u help me?

- - - Updated - - -

i have got that error too

U OPEN BYPASS WHIT ADMIN
We Need have have ANti Kick and ANti Report Please
i have problem i use the hack and he is work
but after 2-3 minutes the game crash
help
i Get Crash after 2~4 Minut
same .. I'm opening everything as admin, everything works good but then I start the hack I activate super weapons and I use only rifle not even knife and I keep getting crash because of sound problems I think .. using windows 10 and tried it on windows 7 .. crash too...
We need an updated hack of this that includes the fixes of Having to reactivate norecoil just to get no recoil, Game crashing in 1+ minutes and Window Spam after ava has crashed.

But anyways, thanks for the hack and I might be returning to v1.1 before a new update
If you are not happy of that one, just go on his Cheat Engine hack ...
bypass worked but trainer didnt work i opened trainer as administrator
game crash after ~5 min why ???
Can anyone help i can not open bypass it always says MSVCR120.dll is missing. I downloaded the .dll and placed it in the right photos and still the same error i can also open trainer with out the bypass and the game doesnt crash or anything but the trainer does not work.
also remove recoil does not affect para... far as i can tell disabling n re enabling
getting moved from room to the rooms lobby and cant do anything except exit the game...
Do not freeze the values in the cheat engine hack go in and delete the hot keys numpad1 that freezes the vales .
If you use the trainer turn hacks off when not in game .
I used the trainer for a long time on my crappy laptop without issue .
Posts 31–45 of 67 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?