Tell Me

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Tell Me
Sup guys,lately i had a shitload of free time so I was watching anime,I saw some pretty dank series and now I dont know where to continue,anyone to point me in some good directions ? I particulary enjoy harem/ecchi anime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( Highschool DxD etc etc) And also all the sci-fi shit with gurls.
Boku no pico
to love ru
I personally like Aneimo
Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
Boku no pico
"I particularly enjoy softcore porn"

Just watch Monmonsu and stfu.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
"I particularly enjoy softcore porn"

Just watch Monmonsu and stfu.
I was going to suggest this, but I didn't want to get hit.
High school of the dead.
Kiss x Sis if you prefer normal tits. Monmusu is if you don't.
Thanks for the suggestions,but I already watched Kiss x sis,High school of the dead and To Love Ru,Ill check out the other ones :3
If you want cartoon porn watch Hentai not that hard.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?