Razer SE method 25$

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Razer SE method 25$
only 20 copies available.+ one vouch to a staff member
This requires no investament. This method can gets you a ton of their products, now im not saying youll have 12 blades by tomorrow but you can easily make a ton of profit using this method.
Costs 25$ each
Skype: skull-was-killed
Payment methods: AGC PP BTC Skrill
PP is friends and family only
VOUCH:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
I qualify for a vouch copy! Skype: tony.wardd
VISUALS 8/10:

Good visuals, nothing bad to report here except just getting rid of the .txt file and change it to a pdf and add pictures

METHOD 7/10:
Seen this method a couple of times, but not for a price this low! I wish it didn't require lying tho

PRICE 10/10:

It's A Great Price. You Would Be Into Profit After A Couple Of Days Of Doing This Method.

SUPPORT 9/10:
I didn't need any support, but I believe that if I required it, he would have happily given it to me

CONTENT 9/10:

High Quality Content, in the end it worked, and that's the best thing.

EASE OF USE 8/10:
If you know how to use SE then your fine.

GRAMMAR 10/10:
Absolutely no mistakes at all, It is very easy to read.


OVERALL IT IS ONE OF THE BEST eBooks that I have been privileged to review and suggest it for anyone thinking of buying.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
VISUALS 8/10:

Good visuals, nothing bad to report here except just getting rid of the .txt file and change it to a pdf and add pictures

METHOD 7/10:
Seen this method a couple of times, but not for a price this low! I wish it didn't require lying tho

PRICE 10/10:

It's A Great Price. You Would Be Into Profit After A Couple Of Days Of Doing This Method.

SUPPORT 9/10:
I didn't need any support, but I believe that if I required it, he would have happily given it to me

CONTENT 9/10:

High Quality Content, in the end it worked, and that's the best thing.

EASE OF USE 8/10:
If you know how to use SE then your fine.

GRAMMAR 10/10:
Absolutely no mistakes at all, It is very easy to read.


OVERALL IT IS ONE OF THE BEST eBooks that I have been privileged to review and suggest it for anyone thinking of buying.
One auestion for you mr voucher: Have you tested this method?

OP: Is this a refund method or does it get you free shizzle?
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
One auestion for you mr voucher: Have you tested this method?

OP: Is this a refund method or does it get you free shizzle?
i have done the same thing before and refund method
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post


i have done the same thing before and refund method
So no investment needed for this method?
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
So no investment needed for this method?
no nope none
add skype: patrickries
12345678910 Bump

- - - Updated - - -

Can one of the admins list that vouch copy no longer available and put Tony in where it says vouch
So we need $1000? or whatever computer we want?
This does not require investment, and unless you are a expert se'er you most likely wont get a laptop
Does the method include serials or easy ones that you don't have to go ask other people for?
I wouldn't put too much hope on getting Razer Blades unless you're a seasoned SE'r with tons of experience
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
Does the method include serials or easy ones that you don't have to go ask other people for?
I wouldn't put too much hope on getting Razer Blades unless you're a seasoned SE'r with tons of experience
Its easy enough to where you dont have to ask people for 5$ extra i can get you a few serials of your choice though

- - - Updated - - -

ONLY 18 LEFT NEXT BUYER GETS IT FOR ONLY 11$ IF THEY PAY IN AGC
A vouch copy perhaps? :3
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us