SolvedGroup tag

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Group tag
I've seen this guy today he kept changing his group tag, like new tag every second, but he wasn't cheating. He was just changing his tag. It looked cool. Is there any script or something to do that?
Quote Originally Posted by warexas View Post
I've seen this guy today he kept changing his group tag, like new tag every second, but he wasn't cheating. He was just changing his tag. It looked cool. Is there any script or something to do that?
Yes this is possible to do ^^
Quote Originally Posted by 4nuoFZf9aE View Post
Yes this is possible to do ^^
Maybe it was you ? Because he was also some anime guy.
How do you do it? I also found a guy that did that..
It's actually a hack which does that.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us