LightbulbSolvedBreak Legs

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Break Legs
guys i need a script to break the enemy legs. I took the old script to remake it.

_entities = (positionCameraToWorld [0,0,0] nearObjects ["SurvivorBase", 1000]);
{
if (name _x == _this select 0) then {
_pos = _x modelToWorld [0,0,2];
_bullet = "MeleeFist" createVehicleLocal _pos;
_bullet setVelocity [0, 0, -50];
};
} ForEach _entities;
};



I got this:


***
_entities = (positionCameraToWorld [0,0,0] nearObjects ["SurvivorBase", 1000]);
{
if (name _x == _this select 0) then
{
setHit ["Legs", 1];
};
} ForEach _entities;
};
tell me how to make this script work.
sorry for my bad English. google - translator
Quote Originally Posted by denis200191 View Post
guys i need a script to break the enemy legs. I took the old script to remake it.

_entities = (positionCameraToWorld [0,0,0] nearObjects ["SurvivorBase", 1000]);
{
if (name _x == _this select 0) then {
_pos = _x modelToWorld [0,0,2];
_bullet = "MeleeFist" createVehicleLocal _pos;
_bullet setVelocity [0, 0, -50];
};
} ForEach _entities;
};



I got this:


***
_entities = (positionCameraToWorld [0,0,0] nearObjects ["SurvivorBase", 1000]);
{
if (name _x == _this select 0) then
{
setHit ["Legs", 1];
};
} ForEach _entities;
};
tell me how to make this script work.
sorry for my bad English. google - translator
Code:
_entities = (positionCameraToWorld [0,0,0] nearObjects ["SurvivorBase", 1000]);
{
if (name _x == _this select 0) then
{
_x setHit ["Legs", 1];
};
} ForEach _entities;
};
Dont forget the _x on the sethit.
thanks for the help. setHit probably no longer works. I will try setHitPointDamage
Quote Originally Posted by denis200191 View Post
thanks for the help. setHit probably no longer works. I will try setHitPointDamage
Test it on yourself, I'm pretty sure it works but needs to be RE'd or ran by the server to affect other players.
Yeah, this would probably need an RE
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?