New Money Drop Method ( coders see it!)
Hey guys! just found a code! MIND YOU IAM NOT THE PERSON WHO CODED IT ALL CREDITS GO TO "Gir489" the creator of sobeit mod! anyways i cant figure shit about it but it would be handy for the coders out there! i dont even know how to use it
! anyways here is the post !
"I added a MSV version of the am_cr_securityvan script, which is the script that the game uses to make a security van mission during freemode.
Anyway, the code is practically similar.
am_cr_securityvan
Code:
v_3 = GAMEPLAY::GET_RANDOM_INT_IN_RANGE(2, 6);
v_4 = GAMEPLAY::GET_RANDOM_INT_IN_RANGE(4000, 12001);
v_5 = SYSTEM::TO_FLOAT(v_4);
v_6 = SYSTEM::TO_FLOAT(v_3);
v_5 *= g_40001._f964;
if (g_40001._f966 != 0.0) {
if (v_5 > (12000.0 * g_40001._f966)) {
v_5 = 12000.0 * g_40001._f966;
}
}
if (g_40001._f965 != 0.0) {
if (v_5 < (4000.0 * g_40001._f965)) {
v_5 = 4000.0 * g_40001._f965;
}
}
v_5 /= v_6;
v_4 = SYSTEM::ROUND(v_5);
for (v_2 = 0; v_2 < v_3; v_2 += 1) {
if (l_9E) {
l_91/*{3}*/ = sub_29b7();
}
l_91._f2 += 0.1;
OBJECT::CREATE_AMBIENT_PICKUP(g_255690._f1119, l_91, 0, v_4, g_255690._f111A, 0, 1);
}
l_17E[NETWORK::PARTICIPANT_ID_TO_INT()/*7*/]._f6 = 1;
if (UI:
OES_BLIP_EXIST(l_B2)) {
UI::REMOVE_BLIP(&l_B2);
}
STREAMING::SET_MODEL_AS_NO_LONGER_NEEDED(g_255690. _f111A);
Mine (i think the code created by him):
Code:
//Emulated am_cr_securityvan money drop script.
static bool bMinusPressed = false;
if (isKeyPressedOnce(bMinusPressed, VK_SUBTRACT))
{
STREAMING::REQUEST_MODEL(PROP_MONEY_BAG_01);
while (!STREAMING::HAS_MODEL_LOADED(PROP_MONEY_BAG_01))
WAIT(0);
if (STREAMING::HAS_MODEL_LOADED(PROP_MONEY_BAG_01))
{
int numBags = GAMEPLAY::GET_RANDOM_INT_IN_RANGE(2, 6);
int cashMoneyBaby = (GAMEPLAY::GET_RANDOM_INT_IN_RANGE(4000, 12001) / numBags);
cashMoneyBaby = (int)round(cashMoneyBaby);
for (int i = 0; i < numBags; i++)
{
Vector3 playerPosition = ENTITY::GET_ENTITY_COORDS(selectedPed, FALSE);
OBJECT::CREATE_AMBIENT_PICKUP(PICKUP_MONEY_CASE, playerPosition.x, playerPosition.y, playerPosition.z + 0.5f, 0, cashMoneyBaby, PROP_MONEY_BAG_01, FALSE, TRUE);
}
STREAMING::SET_MODEL_AS_NO_LONGER_NEEDED(PROP_MONE Y_BAG_01);
}
}
But I haven't tested it. If you feel like your GTA account isn't worth it or you just don't care, give it a test and let me know how it goes.
I'm 99% sure they were just checking for money bag spawns that had a value of greater than 1,000, or maybe they just suck dick and were just checking if they were 40,000, and maybe spawning bags with 39,999GTA$ will bypass it, who knows. They might also be checking for people spawning money bags who aren't the host. That's what I'd do if I was writing a proper anti-cheat. In which case this would give you a ban.
But I'm pretty sure this will work, the problem is I fat fingered the lods of emone button on my tosser account and it got perm banned, since it was its 3rd strike, and I don't want to try it on my legit account, nor do I care enough about GTA V to buy another tosser account. The ban occurred about 1 hour after I pressed the button. "
This was his full post! i dont know how to use it or even what does it means ! but people were using it and the results were impressive! NO BANS! and anyways this a new method! so coders look for it! and first of all! tell people HOW TO USE IT!
CHEERS
!
! anyways here is the post ! "I added a MSV version of the am_cr_securityvan script, which is the script that the game uses to make a security van mission during freemode.
Anyway, the code is practically similar.
am_cr_securityvan
Code:
v_3 = GAMEPLAY::GET_RANDOM_INT_IN_RANGE(2, 6);
v_4 = GAMEPLAY::GET_RANDOM_INT_IN_RANGE(4000, 12001);
v_5 = SYSTEM::TO_FLOAT(v_4);
v_6 = SYSTEM::TO_FLOAT(v_3);
v_5 *= g_40001._f964;
if (g_40001._f966 != 0.0) {
if (v_5 > (12000.0 * g_40001._f966)) {
v_5 = 12000.0 * g_40001._f966;
}
}
if (g_40001._f965 != 0.0) {
if (v_5 < (4000.0 * g_40001._f965)) {
v_5 = 4000.0 * g_40001._f965;
}
}
v_5 /= v_6;
v_4 = SYSTEM::ROUND(v_5);
for (v_2 = 0; v_2 < v_3; v_2 += 1) {
if (l_9E) {
l_91/*{3}*/ = sub_29b7();
}
l_91._f2 += 0.1;
OBJECT::CREATE_AMBIENT_PICKUP(g_255690._f1119, l_91, 0, v_4, g_255690._f111A, 0, 1);
}
l_17E[NETWORK::PARTICIPANT_ID_TO_INT()/*7*/]._f6 = 1;
if (UI:
OES_BLIP_EXIST(l_B2)) {UI::REMOVE_BLIP(&l_B2);
}
STREAMING::SET_MODEL_AS_NO_LONGER_NEEDED(g_255690. _f111A);
Mine (i think the code created by him):
Code:
//Emulated am_cr_securityvan money drop script.
static bool bMinusPressed = false;
if (isKeyPressedOnce(bMinusPressed, VK_SUBTRACT))
{
STREAMING::REQUEST_MODEL(PROP_MONEY_BAG_01);
while (!STREAMING::HAS_MODEL_LOADED(PROP_MONEY_BAG_01))
WAIT(0);
if (STREAMING::HAS_MODEL_LOADED(PROP_MONEY_BAG_01))
{
int numBags = GAMEPLAY::GET_RANDOM_INT_IN_RANGE(2, 6);
int cashMoneyBaby = (GAMEPLAY::GET_RANDOM_INT_IN_RANGE(4000, 12001) / numBags);
cashMoneyBaby = (int)round(cashMoneyBaby);
for (int i = 0; i < numBags; i++)
{
Vector3 playerPosition = ENTITY::GET_ENTITY_COORDS(selectedPed, FALSE);
OBJECT::CREATE_AMBIENT_PICKUP(PICKUP_MONEY_CASE, playerPosition.x, playerPosition.y, playerPosition.z + 0.5f, 0, cashMoneyBaby, PROP_MONEY_BAG_01, FALSE, TRUE);
}
STREAMING::SET_MODEL_AS_NO_LONGER_NEEDED(PROP_MONE Y_BAG_01);
}
}
But I haven't tested it. If you feel like your GTA account isn't worth it or you just don't care, give it a test and let me know how it goes.
I'm 99% sure they were just checking for money bag spawns that had a value of greater than 1,000, or maybe they just suck dick and were just checking if they were 40,000, and maybe spawning bags with 39,999GTA$ will bypass it, who knows. They might also be checking for people spawning money bags who aren't the host. That's what I'd do if I was writing a proper anti-cheat. In which case this would give you a ban.
But I'm pretty sure this will work, the problem is I fat fingered the lods of emone button on my tosser account and it got perm banned, since it was its 3rd strike, and I don't want to try it on my legit account, nor do I care enough about GTA V to buy another tosser account. The ban occurred about 1 hour after I pressed the button. "
This was his full post! i dont know how to use it or even what does it means ! but people were using it and the results were impressive! NO BANS! and anyways this a new method! so coders look for it! and first of all! tell people HOW TO USE IT!
CHEERS
!