Anti afk script

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Anti afk script
Does anyone know a good anti afk script that works with dirty bomb because i can just earn credits by leaving my pc on at night for example and getting around 30 to 50k credits
Yeah, I was thinking of doing that too. I'm gonna try making an AHK script that just moves the player around, but if the team were to kick you, game over :P. If you decide to make an AHK script, don't run it overnight, just watch netflix while it runs on your other monitor, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

SOmething I made in like 5 minutes:

Code:
#SingleInstance,Force
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
var = 0
return ; end of autoexecute section

INS::
var := !var
Loop
{
if !var
break
Send, {W}
Send, {A}
Send, {S}
Send, {D}
Send, {Click}
Send, {Space}
Send, {Return}
Send, {E}
Send, {Q}
Sleep, 10000
}
return
- - - Updated - - -

^ make sure you go into the game first, spawn as skyhammer and then press insert. Boom just leave it running. I've actually been doing this for the past 30 minutes and no one kicks me, and I DID get 1 vote kick but it didn't succeed only because 1/5 people don't give a fuck. It will throw ammo and throw airstrikes every 10 seconds and move and shoot and jump. So you get XP for airstrikes and ammo throwing AND people will pick up your ammo usually too. Double win.

- - - Updated - - -

Be sure to mute the game if you gonna watch netflix or whatever on the same pc m8. R.I.P if you don't have 2 monitors. I'm sure you could figure something out.

EDIT: Better version that doesn't make the player go right too much which sucks on some maps. Also, it throws more ammo. And if you want it to make you kill yourself (so you respawn at the new spawn locations for people to pick your ammo up) just aim at the ground before you activate the script.

Code:
#SingleInstance,Force
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
var = 0
return ; end of autoexecute section

INS::
var := !var
Loop
{
if !var
break
Send, {W}
Send, {A}
Send, {S}
Send, {D}
Sleep, 1000
Send, {Click Sleep 50}
Send, {Space}
Send, {Return}
Send, {E}
Sleep, 800
Send, {E}
Sleep, 800
Send, {E}
Sleep, 800
Send, {E}
Sleep, 800
Send, {Q}
Sleep, 10000
}
return
Quote Originally Posted by johntheawe2 View Post
Yeah, I was thinking of doing that too. I'm gonna try making an AHK script that just moves the player around, but if the team were to kick you, game over :P. If you decide to make an AHK script, don't run it overnight, just watch netflix while it runs on your other monitor, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

SOmething I made in like 5 minutes:

Code:
#SingleInstance,Force
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
var = 0
return ; end of autoexecute section

INS::
var := !var
Loop
{
if !var
break
Send, {W}
Send, {A}
Send, {S}
Send, {D}
Send, {Click}
Send, {Space}
Send, {Return}
Send, {E}
Send, {Q}
Sleep, 10000
}
return
- - - Updated - - -

^ make sure you go into the game first, spawn as skyhammer and then press insert. Boom just leave it running. I've actually been doing this for the past 30 minutes and no one kicks me, and I DID get 1 vote kick but it didn't succeed only because 1/5 people don't give a fuck. It will throw ammo and throw airstrikes every 10 seconds and move and shoot and jump. So you get XP for airstrikes and ammo throwing AND people will pick up your ammo usually too. Double win.

- - - Updated - - -

Be sure to mute the game if you gonna watch netflix or whatever on the same pc m8. R.I.P if you don't have 2 monitors. I'm sure you could figure something out.

EDIT: Better version that doesn't make the player go right too much which sucks on some maps. Also, it throws more ammo. And if you want it to make you kill yourself (so you respawn at the new spawn locations for people to pick your ammo up) just aim at the ground before you activate the script.

Code:
#SingleInstance,Force
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
var = 0
return ; end of autoexecute section

INS::
var := !var
Loop
{
if !var
break
Send, {W}
Send, {A}
Send, {S}
Send, {D}
Sleep, 1000
Send, {Click Sleep 50}
Send, {Space}
Send, {Return}
Send, {E}
Sleep, 800
Send, {E}
Sleep, 800
Send, {E}
Sleep, 800
Send, {E}
Sleep, 800
Send, {Q}
Sleep, 10000
}
return
Thanx i do have 2 monitors ive been looking for a good afk script for a long time you should sepratlly post this its really good
could you tell me where to put this script?/ how you go about "installing" this
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us